In this 2-&-1/2-minute video, Pope Francis teaches about the beauty of Christian marriage during his Wednesday General Audience in St. Peter’s Square, May 06, 2015.
[ Family Life ]
Try these posts
- Reflections for Couples eBook
- The power of empathy
- What are your blessings of love?
- How do you handle stress together?
- What is true love?
- Companionship when the journey is hard
- How to prevent relationship earthquakes
- Brides, grooms, and Ephesians 5
- How to turn an argument into cooperation
- God’s protection for your marriage
- 7 surprising attitudes that make a good marriage
- How to endure trials in marriage with joyful results
- Spiritual inequity in marriage
- Good Friday’s gift: The radical love of sacrifice
- The secret to achieving a gold medal marriage
- How to grow a strong relationship out of weakness
- Marriage vows can change the world
- Closing the Lover’s Gap
- What do you expect?
- Making the yoke of marriage easy
- God’s simple command: Slow down!
- Do you know any disposable spouses?
- The value of reflecting on faith as a couple
- Three Purposes for Life in the Holy Spirit
- What to Do When Things Go Wrong
- The Measuring Stick for Discernment
- Your Guardian Angel’s Help
- What the Voice of the Spirit Sounds Like
- Overcoming the Fear of Letting Go
- The Danger of Unsolicited Advice