In the wake of the United States Supreme Court decision regarding same-sex marriage, a not inconsiderable number of Catholics feel beleaguered and more than a little afraid. So what do we do? Father Robert Barron explains the new era that has begun and why we should not be afraid.
[ Did You Know? ]
Receive these by email
Recent Posts (All Categories)
- The secret to achieving a gold medal marriage
- How to grow a strong relationship out of weakness
- Marriage vows can change the world
- Closing the Lover’s Gap
- What do you expect?
- Making the yoke of marriage easy
- God’s simple command: Slow down!
- Do you know any disposable spouses?
- The value of reflecting on faith as a couple
- Three Purposes for Life in the Holy Spirit
- What to Do When Things Go Wrong
- The Measuring Stick for Discernment
- Your Guardian Angel’s Help
- What the Voice of the Spirit Sounds Like
- Overcoming the Fear of Letting Go
- The Danger of Unsolicited Advice
- What God Does to Help Us Know His Will
- How to Be More Receptive to the Spirit
- What if it’s my imagination?
- The Increase/Decrease Plan